Vision for Education are currently looking to recruit creative and passionate Newly Qualified (NQT) Teachers to join our team of staff and deliver the Key Stage 1 & 2 (KS1 & KS2) curriculum within schools around the Scunthorpe area on a supply basis for September 2018 on a daily basis as and when required. If you are a dedicated Newly Qualified (NQT) Teacher who is looking for experience in September and would like the challenge and excitement of teaching in a range of schools this could be the opportunity you are looking for!
We have a range of schools within the Scunthorpe area and could keep the successful Newly Qualified (NQT) Teacher as busy as desired, it really is a good chance to build a strong network within schools, good relationships and lasting reputations.
Vision for Education are looking for Newly Qualified (NQT) Teachers who:
· Will be a strong team player
· Will be highly motivated and engaging
· Has excellent communication and classroom management skills
It is important the Newly Qualified (NQT) Teacher holds Qualified Teacher Status and has recent classroom experience. The role of the Newly Qualified (NQT) Teacher is temporary with the strong possibility of long term positions available in the future which can be considered towards your NQT year
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
Vision for Education can offer you:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Free access to online CPD training
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink