An exciting opportunity to join a forward looking and vibrant Multi Academy Trust.
Pay Scale M1 - M2*
Highly motivated and talented Newly Qualified Teachers are required for next school term.
Lion Education Trust (LET) and Lion Academy Trust (LAT) have an outstanding reputation nationally, are high performing, forward looking and innovative. They work hand in hand to lead schools across London, Essex & Northants
This is an exciting time, with a strong Executive Team and Regional Directors, to make a positive impact on even more children throughout our schools
We are seeking committed, positive and ambitious candidates who are:
- Innovative, creative and strategic thinkers;
- Resilient and confident teachers with a passion for working at all tiers of a school and organisation;
- Able to lead, motivate, challenge and inspire whole school communities;
- Able to demonstrate an ability to teach and model the highest possible standards of learning and teaching;
- Dynamic and enthusiastic with the vision and energy to help lead schools to excellence;
Friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching
The successful candidate will also work closely with colleagues, subject leaders in the planning development and delivery of an effective curriculum, ensuring that our pupils have the best possible education and school experience.
We offer you a great opportunity to develop your career in a well-respected, Multi Academy Trust working with a forward looking, vibrant and very supportive team.
* Our NQTs begin on Main Scale 1 and for outstanding candidates we will be looking to appoint from the Summer Term and consideration will be given to a starting salary at M2
Closing Date: 12 noon, 27th April 2018
Interviews will take place on 8th May 2018
Telephone calls to discuss this position are welcome as are visits to Trust schools. In the first instance email the firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time for a chat or a visit.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from www.lionacademytrust.net Lion Academy Trust and Lion Education Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment