Vision for Education in Peterborough are looking to recruit an NQTs to work in a Primary school in Huntingdon next academic year. We believe we have the best package available to teachers starting out in education with a large volume of varied work combined with the support and guidance to help get you through your induction onto long term and permanent employment. The school is rated 'good' on Ofsted and can be FLEXIBLE ON THE YEAR GROUP YOU TEACH IN.
Vision for Education support schools with a variety of different roles including; teaching, cover supervisor, teaching assistant and 1-1 support.
Vision for Education provides staff to schools for day to day supply as well as longer term roles such as maternity covers and secondments. You are able to dictate exactly what type of work you would like to be offered, as well as the areas in Cambridgeshire you are happy to travel to.
As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Behaviour Training
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Contact the Peterborough office on – 01733 371371
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org