Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s)
Key stage 3 and 4
£90 - £140 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
ABC Teachers are looking for NQT’s to work in schools in North Birmingham and the surrounding areas. ABC Teachers offer a range of different working formats for the interested NQT’s, these include day to day positions, short-term roles, and long-term roles. The successful NQT’s will need to be committed and extremely reliable.
The successful NQT’s will be required to work in ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools, delivering lessons to KS3 and KS4 pupils. Working for ABC Teachers allows you to choose when you work, and everything that we do is done with the candidate at the forefront. ABC Teachers regularly provide Teachers to schools across the midlands for day to day, short term and long term positions.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is Qualified Teacher Status and experience of working in a school setting within the last 3 years.
ABC Teachers work with a range of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools in North Birmingham and the surrounding areas who frequently require passionate NQT’s.
To be considered for the NQT position, you will:
• At least 20 days experience working with secondary aged pupils in a school setting within the last 2 years.
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Access to references to cover the last 2 years of both Education and Employment.
• A passion for working with Children.
• Flexible and adaptable, open to working in a range of different schools in North Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
• Ability to drive is desirable but not essential for this position.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a NQT who is interested in this opportunity, or somebody who meets the requirements for this position who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Matt Boliver from our Secondary team on 01543 410500. Alternatively, send your details and your CV to email@example.com to register your interest.
ABC Teachers Limited