ABC Teachers, part of TES, are seeking Newly Qualified or Experienced Teacher to work in Secondary School’s across the Walsall area on a supply basis. The role is flexible in terms of hours and days. It will start from March 2021 where we are anticipating to be very busy with day to day cover.
About the role:
• Managing behaviour of the students in a Secondary School setting
• To commence in March 2021
• Work is already planned so there will be no pressure on you
• Working with students who are looking to complete their GCSE’S or A Levels.
• Flexibility on what day’s are suitable to work
• Full or part time hours depending on your requirements
About the school’s:
• The school caters for secondary aged students in a Mainstream setting
• Easily accessible from Wolverhampton, Cannock, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield and surrounding area.
• Various School’s in and around Walsall.
• Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly built rapport with students
• Suitably qualified to teach, have QTS or QTLS.
• Have previous experience working with children that we are able to reference within the last 2 years.
• Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
About ABC Teachers:
• A leading education company in partnership with TES
• Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker
• FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Chelsea on 0121 481 2231
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application.
ABC Teachers Limited