30 hours per week, Term Time only + 5 training days
£16,111 - £17,545 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, Scale 5
Location: Yiewsley, Middlesex
Start Date: Easter 2018
We are looking to appoint an inspirational NNEB to join the dynamic Early Years team at St Matthew’s CE Primary School.
We wish to appoint an NNEB for our school who:
- Has the drive and energy to be a leading Early Years team member
- Leads by example and is an inspiration to children
- Is committed to raising standards through the setting of high expectations
- Has a ‘toolbox’ of ideas to help improve our school and is willing to immerse themself into the life of the school
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is a creative thinker
We can offer:
- A strong team of enthusiastic and dedicated staff
- Well-behaved pupils who are keen to learn
- A supportive Governing Body
- Impressive package of CPD
- Support mechanisms through our teaching school alliance and the Trust’s central team
This is great opportunity to come and work in an inspiring learning environment with pupils who are really excited about their learning.
Visits to the school are welcome, please contact Julie Dempsey to arrange an appointment, or for further information, on 01895 442724 or email email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 15 March 2018 - 9:00am
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.