An exciting opportunity to join us as a Class Teacher from September 2018
* Do you have a clear understanding of promoting high levels of pupil engagement?
* Can you lead, innovate and inspire?
* Are you ambitious for yourself and your pupils?
We are looking for a creative, positive and dedicated NQT KS2 class teacher with excellent classroom skills to join our friendly and successful school, from September 2018.
Reasons why you should apply:
* We offer a supportive learning environment with great resources and a strong teaching team.
* The children are enthusiastic learners, staff are friendly and the school is committed to raising attainment.
* GLF Schools staff are able to access fantastic CPD opportunities.
* Intervention Teachers and experienced high quality Learning Support Assistants to support classroom learning
* Extensive outdoor space which provides an exceptional outdoor learning area.
What our pupils say they would like their teacher to be:
"I'd like a teacher who is fun"
"A good teacher that helps us learn"
"I want my teacher to let me try lots of new things"
We want to hear from you if you are a committed & highly motivated NQT aspiring to be such a teacher.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Share our commitment to high quality learning and teaching, inclusion and integration.
• Share and develop high quality class teaching practise.
• Be ambitious for pupil progress.
• Take an active role in developing and delivering strategies and targets to raise standards across the school.
• Be an outstanding professional role model.
• Demonstrate an ability to work with others to bring about school change.
• Work effectively with outside agencies.
• Engage effectively with Parents/Carers.
The successful candidate must have:
• Superb classroom practice with high expectations for all children.
• Understanding and knowledge of the curriculum
• A commitment to achieving high standards.
• A willingness to contribute and work as part of a team.
Candidates are welcome to visit the school - please telephone to arrange an appointment.
GLF have schools across Surrey, Croydon, Wokingham, West Sussex and Oxfordshire. If you are interested in working in any other locations please contact the central recruitment team.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we support applications from leaders from diverse backgrounds and from educators seeking flexible leadership opportunities. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.