An exciting opportunity to join us as a Class Teacher in an expanding school from September 2018.
Have you got the drive, desire and dedication to make a difference quickly for our children?
Do you relish the chance to be part of a driven, creative and supportive team?
We are looking for NQT's to join us for a new and rewarding challenge as our Primary school grows.
Having been through our exciting expansion in September 2016, from a Junior school to an all through four form entry Primary School with a Nursery, we are looking to appoint an NQT as Class Teacher that can join our team and assist in the delivery of our creative and engaging curriculum. This is an exciting time to join our Ofsted rated 'Good' school and help us in our transition, shaping the educational direction and outcome for our current and future children.
We would love to hear from experienced professionals seeking a new and rewarding challenge and are willing to share their outstanding teaching and learning experiences and expertise.
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Exceptional professional development opportunities through a tailored CPD programme
• An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, shaping the future and strategic direction
• Confident, enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning
• A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
• Enhance maternity and sickness entitlement
• Career opportunites
The ideal candidate will be:
• An NQT
• Committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best.
• Willing and committed to developing outstanding teaching practice.
• Able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
• Able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations.
• Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them in become lifelong learners.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
Interview date: 1st February 2018