We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated individual to join a Family of Academies with a belief in career progression and staff development. Continued Professional Development is central to the ethos of our academy. We have a strong commitment to ensuring student progress and high quality teaching and learning provision for all. Our results are good and students make excellent progress. The successful applicant will share these values and play an active part in the English Curriculum at all levels
• have motivated, vibrant, multi-ethnic students and staff
• have a strong family ethos where individuals are respected and valued
• offer an excellent induction programme within a friendly and supportive environment
• offer a whole range of opportunities to develop further colleagues’ teaching skills and leadership potential
• are creative and innovative in our approach to all aspects of school life • are well resourced and ICT rich
• are committed to continuous improvement
It is a very exciting time to join our Academy and we are looking for a highly motivated, skilled and creative teacher to join a committed team of subject specialists.
For further details, please visit the school website: www.washwoodheath.com
Closing date for applications: 9.00am Wednesday 20th June 2018
Washwood Heath Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.