We are working in partnership with a Community Trust based in Birmingham as they look to recruit an EYFS Teacher to provide long term cover at one of its Academies from January to July 2019.
The School is based in Aston, Birmingham, and is ideally looking for an NQT for the role.
As a full-time position this is an excellent opportunity for an NQT with EYFS experience to showcase their teaching to a trust where further opportunities could be available from September 2019.
· Reception Teacher, meaning EYFS experience is essential
· From January 2019 to July 2019 in the first instance
· Full Teaching Role
· Could lead to further teaching opportunities within the trust
About the School:
· A large, multi-cultural primary school
· Approx. 800 Pupils
· Part of a successful Community Trust
· An improving School
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent EYFS teaching experience
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dave Sellar today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.