Vision for Education are seeking Newly Qualified Teachers from September 2020 to work in long term and permanent roles in our SEN client schools across Greater Manchester.
Between September and July each year, Vision for Education receive hundreds of Teaching Roles for September, often, these roles are highly suited to Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) and we are very experienced in securing Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) positions that help them complete their induction. These roles are often 1-year contracts, or permanent posts, with the ability to complete an induction.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a PGCE.
The desired Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) will be working in our client schools from September 2020. We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic schools in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) who are looking to start their career in teaching. We understand that SEND can be a difficult area to secure Teaching jobs for NQTs, but because of our long-lasting relationships and track record with SEND schools across Greater Manchester, we can get you a foot in the door.
Vision for Education works with lots of SEND schools in the Manchester area. Our office in Manchester also covers SEND schools in Stockport, Trafford, Salford, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham and Tameside. We work with both Primary and Secondary SEND schools that have an outstanding reputation in their local area and are passionate about ensuring our community provides the best possible education for our children.
To be considered for the position Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), you will:
• Have experience teaching children in your specific setting.
• Have a keen interest in working in SEND settings
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
• Have passed your ITT course
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are to be a qualified Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Manchester SEND Branch on 0160 641 3743.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd