An exciting opportunity to join us as an unqualified class teacher in an expanding school from June 2018.
Are you looking for an opportunity to start your teaching career early?
Could you be the NQT we are looking for join us from June 2018 as an unqualified teacher and then as an NQT from September 2018?
Having been through our exciting expansion in September 2016, from a Junior school to an all through four form entry Primary School with a Nursery, we are looking to appoint an NQT Class Teacher that can join our team and assist in the delivery of our creative and engaging curriculum.
This is an exciting time to join our Ofsted rated 'Good' school and help us in our transition, shaping the educational direction and outcome for our current and future children.
We would love to hear from NQT's seeking a new and rewarding challenge and are looking to start their teaching and learning experiences early.
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Exceptional professional development opportunities through a tailored CPD programme
• An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, shaping the future and strategic direction
• Confident, enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning
• A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
• Career opportunities
The ideal candidate will be:
• An NQT.
• Committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best.
• Willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice.
• Able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
• Able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations.
• Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them in become lifelong learners.
Please note that the successful NQT will be paid on the unqualified pay range (£17,718) until September when they will be put on the MPS (£24,018).
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
Interview date: Thursday 1st February 2018