ABC Teachers are working alongside a friendly and welcoming Coventry-based school who are looking for a new NQT teacher to start in September.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed superb teacher with high ambitions and excellent classroom practice. The school is rated as "good" by Ofsted. The school is committed to improving the life opportunities of all our pupils and staff.
The successful candidate will be:
- a good or outstanding, dedicated and resilient class teacher
- confident and flexible individuals
- be a committed professional who can inspire children
- set very high expectations of themselves and others
- be engaged in the latest subject and curriculum updates
- create successful partnerships with parents and our community
- individuals who want to work frequently and consistently local to home
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Thomas Haynes today on 01543 410500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.