NQT Opportunities in English, Mathematics & Science (Biology & Physics)
Required for September 2018
Due to the ongoing hard work and commitment of all our staff, The Malling School is increasingly becoming the first choice school for parents. As a result, our pupil numbers are increasing and the school is expanding.
The Malling School is a medium sized school that is growing approximately 10% year on year, offering great career opportunities for staff.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities to teach your specialist subject
- Opportunities for accelerated promotion for outstanding teachers
- Extensive and individualised professional development programme
- A new school with outstanding facilities
- A small but growing school which encourages innovation
- An opportunity to change lives through education
You will be:
- A qualified teacher by September 2018
- Specialisms in either English, Mathematics or Science (Biology or Physics)
- Innovative in your approach to teaching
- Able to achieve excellent examination results for children
- Motivated by a desire to change lives
Please apply online via the TES website. For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23 April 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 30 April 2018
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV, Teaching Agency, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.