Are you a creative teacher with high expectations?
Do you want to be part of a successful Cambridge city school team?
Morley Memorial Primary School is a happy, inclusive school located in Cambridge. We are a successful school with values at the heart of what we do and a mission to make learning truly irresistible through our creative curriculum.
We are looking for a passionate and talented NQT or RQT to join our friendly team. This post would be ideal for those at the beginning of their career who are committed to developing their practice and maximising their impact on learning. We are particularly interested in practitioners who:
• are reflective and able to evaluate the impact of their teaching
• are able to use assessment information effectively to further progress
• are committed to giving and acting upon high quality feedback
• are able to work collaboratively and contribute positively to our school community
• share our belief that learning should be challenging as well as fun.
• understand the importance of building positive relationships with children, colleagues and families
• are willing to engage with and carry out action research as part of our Visible Learning professional development
We are a forward thinking school with strong teaching, leadership and support teams. We offer excellent professional development opportunities and NQT support including support from experienced mentors within the school. Our NQTs tend to stay with us so the staffing structure has been designed to ensure opportunities for early career progression and leadership development.
*Unfortunately visits to the school are not possible at the moment. You will find lots of information on the website but we are also happy to arrange an informal chat if you are interested in applying.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS checks.
Applications to be received by Monday 12th April 2021
Morley Memorial Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years