ABC Teachers are looking for NQT’s of any subject for long term positions within outstanding schools in Staffordshire & Stoke-on-Trent for immediate and September starts.
What are school’s looking for?
• Passionate and dedicated NQT’s of any subject.
• Individuals who want the best possible opportunities when furthering their own career.
• A willingness to improve skills as a teacher.
• A Strong desire to make a difference in schools.
• The ability to inspire and motivate pupils to achieve the very best.
What is expected?
Schools will be expecting you to develop relationships with pupils and staff, and integrate into your new respective department as quickly as possible. In order to assist you through your NQT year, schools are offering full support packages to ensure you are given help when needed. Resources will be ample, with the majority of schools being up to date with the latest technology that education has to offer. As well as the schools support, you will also receive full support from ABC via a dedicated consultant. We work with the large majority of the schools in Staffordshire, and take an extremely proactive approach into finding you your dream job, local to home.
Why should you join ABC Teachers?
· ABC Teachers pay the best rates on the market, we make sure our teachers are happy, and that your pay reflects your experience. Pay can range anywhere from £95 for NQT’s and up to £194 per day for UPS3 Teachers. (Subject to post 12 week AWR).
· ABC Teachers provides a dedicated and professional consultant who works hard on your behalf to find the work that you are looking for. Professional development and a DBS at no charge to yourself are offered once you have registered with us (DBS refunded once you have worked 1 day).
· ABC Teachers have been well established for 10 years, and have brilliant relationships and understanding of schools within the Staffordshire area.
· In addition we are the ONLY Midlands based education recruitment agency to be part of the TES (Times Education Supplement) group which naturally brings in plenty more opportunities that wouldn’t be available anywhere else.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Stephanie Birt today on 01543 410 500 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.