Bohunt’s NQT programme has been rated as outstanding every year for the past decade by Hampshire LA. We are seeking enthusiastic new teachers to join our successful school. We will appoint individuals who have a passion for their subject and wish to share this enthusiasm with our delightful students.
Bohunt is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
What we are looking for:
• A passion for children’s learning and development
• High aspirations for all children
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Reliability and commitment
• Recognition that great learning sometimes happens outside of the classroom
We will offer:
• A bespoke outstanding rated NQT programme
• A happy school with motivated students
• A reduced timetable
• A dedicated and supportive mentor
• Continuing CPD beyond your NQT year
• Genuine opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School in Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013 and the school has received national coverage for a variety of innovative initiatives. The School is located in attractive, open country on the edge of Liphook (40 miles from London) with easy access to the A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth. Bohunt School opened a new Sixth Form in purpose built accommodation in 2017.
New Entrants to the profession will receive a bonus payment of £1500 on successful completion of their NQT year, payable at the end of their fourth term of employment.
Visits to the school are welcome please contact Sarah Stafrace on 01428 725900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org