If you are an excellent practitioner that is due to complete your teacher training at the end of the academic year then we would like to hear from you.
The schools we are working with are looking for innovative NQTs that are willing to take the next step in a supportive school!
The school now has new priorities and wish to utilise that energy to bring a positive change. The school also recently joined a Trust, which enabled them to invest highly in areas that needed improvement. Therefore, the school will be able to support the progression of more Newly Qualified Teachers and enhance the learning experience of the pupils.
We are looking to speak to secondary NQTs in:
- Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
The school seeks talented individuals who feel confident enough and able enough to teach a group of independent and imaginative students, while leading them to academic success.
You will be able to:
- Inspire and motivate children, staff, parents and carers
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and aspire to make a difference
- Show commitment to ensuring equality and opportunities for all children to achieve
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in the classroom
- Demonstrate good if not better teaching and learning through formal observations
To discover more about this exciting opportunity and for an information pack please contact our retained consultant, Danielle Newman, at CER Education Recruitment on 020 3957 8005 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oak Wood is fully committed to Safeguarding and an enhanced DBS disclosure is an essential requirement for all posts at the school.