We are looking for an NQT (or more experienced teacher who is willing to work at M1 on the pay scale) to provide EYFS cover from January until the end of the current academic year at a School based in Kidsgrove.
The School is looking for a hardworking teacher who is creative in their approach and willing to fully immerse themselves into School life.
As a full teaching role, you will be expected to fully commit to the role and quickly establish yourself as an important member of the teaching team.
In applying for the role, you should have a genuine enthusiasm for the job and understanding of the early years framework.
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Dave Sellar (lead consultant for North Staffordshire – Primary) today on 01782 987 640, by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or by sending an up-to-date CV and covering letter to email@example.com
If you’re interested in working on supply but aren’t currently available to commit to a longer term or full-time role then we would still be keen to speak to you.
Ideally, you will be available for a regular 3 – 5 days per week and be able to commute up to 30 minutes with access to your own transport (For those on public transport, you should expect to commute up to 45 minutes to ensure regular work).
We have opportunities available for teachers looking for day-to-day supply cover, mid-term, long term or permanent work so whatever work you’re interested in, we’re confident we can help.
As well as being part of a school's community, working with ABC Teachers, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· An Experienced consultant as your main point of contact
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals (subject to terms and conditions)
To be considered for this particular role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching/teacher support qualifications (e.g. PGCE / Level 3 Certificate in Classroom Support)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as a teacher/teaching asssistant in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
Not found what you are looking for?
Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) Group. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.