Full time, 37 hours per week • 52.143 weeks per year (flexible hours)
As the largest primary school in the country, we are excited to be recruiting for a variety of roles to meet the needs of our continued expansion. Following on from our recent successful Ofsted judgement (November 2018) we are seeking ambitious values driven professionals who are willing to work with us in our expansion and support us in driving forward the agenda for social equality and excellent provision for our children.
Enigma Childcare based at Claycots School Partnership, are looking to recruit a Nursery and Childcare Manager for our Enigma Childcare sessions that operate as part of Claycots School. This extended service provides the community with childcare provision for children aged 2-11, including breakfast club, wraparound care for nursery children, after school clubs and holiday care.
Purpose of the post:
- To work under the direction of the Executive Headteacher.
- To support the aims and objectives of the setting and ensure the organisation of a high quality establishment for children from 2 to 11 years.
- To lead, plan and support assessment for children aged 2 years.
- To manage the planning and organisation of staffing schedules and holiday rotas to ensure that adult/child ratios are correct at all times.
- To manage the implementation of administrative procedures involved with registration, place allocation, and other related matters.
- Liaise with parents/carers, other family members and staff to ensure that the particular needs of children are met and that parental choice is considered in terms of care given.
- To be flexible with working hours across the partnership.
The successful candidate must have NVQ level 3 or above qualification in childcare and education.
An understanding of the importance of Health and Safety, Food Hygiene in the workplace and Safeguarding level 1 or 2 would desirable, alongside a current First aid certification.
For further information, please contact us via email: Recruitment@Claycots.slough.sch.uk or contact our HR Officer, Sarah Pepperdine at the 0118 207 0421. A downloadable application form is available on our school website, www.claycots.com/160/vacancies
Closing date: Midday, 21 January 2019
Shortlisting: 22 January 2019
Interviews: 30 January 2019
Applicants will be required to demonstrate their commitment to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in line with Claycot’s policies and procedures. A satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this role. The school will request references before interview.