The Phorms School Campus in Munich is an all-day school with secondary school, primary school and kindergarten under one roof. Our concept is founded on bilingual education (German-English) and the fostering of individual talent. Our school is dedicated to providing academic excellence and a learning environment where children can develop and utilise their social competences.
We are seeking a
(18 months to 3 year old children)
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified Early Years educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or a comparable qualification
- you are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children
- you are motivated in supporting each child individually in their developmental progress
- you are dedicated to enabling all children to achieve their potential
- you have a profound knowledge and understanding of child protection obligations
- you have an interest in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level (B1)
- an attractive benefit package including benefits such as company pension scheme, public transport pass and free lunch
- an innovative educational concept
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- a beautiful accommodation in a historic building, centrally located in Munich
We seek enthusiastic and open-minded individuals who enjoy working with toddlers in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/3tiZCiO.
For further information, please visit our website at www.phorms.de/en or www.jobs.phorms.de/en.
Phorms Campus Munich
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years