Smart Teachers are recruiting an impressive Nursery Assistant for a renowned co-ed preparatory school in Greenwich. Providing a traditional curriculum, you will work within a team with a family feel. Instilling your passion for learning, you will assist pupils and install a sense of self-confidence and love for learning. With a minimum Level 2 qualification and a commitment to success, this is a temporary opportunity with scope to extend.
About the Role
• Nursery Assistant
• Starting in January 2020
• Full time, fixed term contract (maternity)
• Salary from £16-18K dependent on experience
About the School
• Co-ed preparatory school with ‘excellent’ ISI report
• Academic focus with extra-curricular focus on performing Arts
• Small class sizes no more than 20 pupils
• Located a short bus ride from Greenwich or leafy Blackheath, set in beautiful Georgian building with impressive facilities
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Level 2 or higher equivalent qualification in EYs
• Proven experience supporting pupils in the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SXT1911L2NNPS
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.