Do you have previous experience within a Nursery setting? Are you looking for a new challenge?
Danetree Primary School has gone through an exciting journey to become a four form entry Primary school with a Nursery and we are looking for a temporary Level 2 Nursery Assistant to work full time within our school.
Applicants must have NVQ Level 2 in Childcare or equivalent for the position of Nursery Assistant. Previous experience within a Nursery setting is essential.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate, enthusiastic and committed to the educational development of children and can help build the foundations to a fulfilled and varied educational offering.
We can offer:
• A supportive and approachable senior management team.
• Continuous personal development through our tailored CPD programme.
• An exciting chance to assist in the educational progression of young children.
• Job satisfaction.
• Recognition of previous school continuous service.
• Enhanced maternity and sickness entitlement.
• The opportunity to work in a newly built, modern and well equipped nursery provision.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be able to develop positive relationships with young children.
• Be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour.
• Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team.
• Confident and clear communicator with parents.
• Be flexible with regard to other classroom work.
Hours: 33 hours a week
Pro Rata Salary: £12,890 per annum (FTE: £16,497 per annum)
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, are happy to discuss flexible working.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.