Seeking Nursery Class Teacher to join progressive leading early years school in the heart of Bangkok, for August 2021 start.
Raintree is an international early years centre offering progressive early childhood programme for children aged 1.5 to 5 years old. Our purposely designed school, opened in August 2017, is ideally located in the heart of Bangkok (Thailand) in an affluent residential area and within 5 minutes drive of the CBD and diplomatic district.
Raintree seeks dynamic and experienced early years teachers, who are committed to creating a stimulating child-centred inquiry-based learning.
Main Job and Responsibilities
- The class teacher is accountable to the Head Teacher for the standards achieved and the conduct, management and administration of their class responsibilities, subject to school policy
- To ensure that planning, assessments and observations are completed, reviewed, and appropriately communicated to line managers/parents
- To provide a stimulating and attractive classroom with appropriate resources
- To develop and maintain close partnerships with parents and the community
- To provide both written reports and informal dialogue to parents on the development, progress, and attainment of their children
- To co-ordinate, work, support and lead staff team within the classroom and school where appropriate
- To ensure consistent classroom/behaviour management skills are applied by all staff
- To work as a part of a team in planning and implementing school’s curriculum, strategic plans and policies.
Requirements and desired attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Studies or equivalent
- At least 1 year’ recent experience in early years teaching
- Sound knowledge and experience in working with guidelines provided by EYFS and Reggio Emilia approach
- Excellent communication, teamwork and organisational skills
- Outstanding management capability of key parties involved including parents and teaching team
- Flexibility, resilience, and willingness to embrace change
- Passion for education and early childhood, and a drive to make a difference
- Experience or interest in working in Asia and in multi-lingual schools will be given special consideration
** All successful applicants will be subject to reference checks, criminal records checks and qualification validation
- 2 years contract, renewable upon mutual agreement
- Competitive salary depending on qualification and experience
- Bonus upon agreement
- Additional long service bonus
- Fully furnished flat in prime residential area at the heart of Bangkok or housing allowance
- Return economy class flight per each contract
- Health and accident insurance
- Work permit and visa
- Free tuition of your own child(ren) at Raintree International School
- Opportunity to part of dynamic, passionate, and professional team committed to make a difference
Please contact the school at email@example.com along with your cover letter detailing your philosophy, CV, recent photo, and two contacts detail of professional referees
Raintree International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 1 - 5 years
Raintree is an international school offering progressive early childhood programme for children aged 1.5 to 5 years old. While our curriculum is based on the British Early Year Foundation Stage, our approach is also inspired by international best pra...