Nursery Class Teacher
Required: January 2020
NQTs are encouraged to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join Fir Tree School, a primary school in the Newbury Academy Trust. We are a growing school, striving for achievement for all our pupils, looking for an outstanding colleague who can make a difference. In return we invest in your career, providing a bespoke CPD package, opportunities to work across the Trust and the wider local area, and a comprehensive staff benefits package.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and outstanding classroom teacher. The successful candidate will be committed to ensuring that all children succeed across the curriculum with a proven track record in delivering innovative and exciting teaching and learning.
• An excellent classroom teacher with successful experience of teaching in Early Years?
• Are you passionate about ensuring that children are excited about learning?
• Do you have a proven track record in accelerating the progress of individuals and delivering innovative and exciting teaching and learning?
• A great team player who can work successfully in collaboration with others
We can offer you:-
• A committed, hardworking and supportive team
• An attractive working environment with good facilities
• Children with a passion for learning
Visits are welcome by appointment. Please telephone the school office on 01635 42129.
Whether you are starting out in your teaching career or if you feel ready to further develop your career, we would like to hear from you. Application is by letter and application form to Mrs L Wood, Associate Headteacher, the latter to include the names and addresses of two appropriate referees. The letter should be no more than two sides of A4 and should outline your previous experience. Further details can be obtained from the School Office on 01635 42129, by email to:- email@example.com or visit the school’s website www.firtreeschool.co.uk
Closing date: Noon Monday 9th December 2019
Interviews: w/c Monday 9th December 2019
The school has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.