The following post is available: Nursery Class Teaching Assistant
35 hours per week term time only (8.30am- 4.30pm)
Salary: Spine point 14, approx £17,000 p.a. on the NJC APT and C scale (dependent on experience) Payable term time only (39 weeks).
We are looking for someone who has:
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience of working in a collaborative team
• High expectations of our children’s attainment and behaviour
• Experience working in the Early Years
We can offer:
• A beautiful environment in the heart of Hampstead
• A rich and diverse population with a desire to learn and succeed
• A strong well-resourced team of teachers and support staff
• An OFSTED graded ‘outstanding’ Early Years setting.
• A commitment to professional development
For further details, a full job description and an application pack please download them using the Camden website.
Alternatively, please email the school at email@example.com and include the words “Nursery Class TA Position” in the subject header.
For administrative reasons, it is not possible to send packs through Royal mail. A pack will be emailed to you or with prior arrangement can be picked up from the school office.
Fitzjohn’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the DBS.
Please note that references will be requested after shortlisting and prior to interview. Due to the anticipated number of applications we are afraid that it may not be possible to contact unsuccessful candidates.
Please complete and return the application form by email or in a sealed envelope, marked private and confidential by midday, Monday 26th June 2017
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT CVs
Fitzjohn’s Primary School 86A Fitzjohn’s Avenue Hampstead NW3 6NP Tel: 020 7435 9797 Position to commence: September 2017
Closing date for applications: Midday Monday 26th June 2017
Interviews will be held : Week beginning Monday 3rd July 2017