A British International school in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!
We are hiring a Nursery Kindergarten (EYFS) teacher – to begin in August 2019.
It is essential that the candidate has the initiative and the skills/abilities to lead in an student-centered and innovative environment.
Candidates should have experience working with EYFS as well as experience working with younger students.
Global Services in Education (GSE), the school’s operator, has extensive experience setting up and managing international schools and the candidate will be supported by proven systems, mentoring and coaching by experienced educational leaders.
Our School Mission Statement
Our School inspires students through: The Pursuit of Excellence Through Hearts, Minds and Hands
Our Core Values
- Courage and Persistence: We refuse to give in to doubt and fear. We persist with unrelenting determination.
- Creative and critical thinking: We engage in lifelong learning, knowing that a pursuit of excellence and innovation occurs when we harness our brains’ power and opportunities.
- Integrity and truth
- Think and act ethically: We do what we know is right rather than what is convenient. We are accountable through our consistent thoughts, actions and values.
- Respect and self worth: We believe in and respect the inherent worth of ourselves and every other person.
- Responsible and Ethical: We act responsibly, ethically and in a disciplined way, knowing that our thoughts and actions affect others and make the world a better place.
- Valuing Global Diversity: We believe in and foster the creation of a common, connected and supportive humanity.
Unique Characteristics of the School
- The school delivers a fully accredited UK curriculum registered for the Cambridge International Examinations. What differentiates our school, however, is its commitment to Technology and Innovation.
GSE Teacher/Staff Profile:
A willingness to learn from others is at the heart of all GSE faculties. We are a highly collaborative community made up of individuals who respect each other and exhibit a willingness to explore the process of building, implementing, evaluating, and revising programs. Coaching and mentoring are attributes of GSE staff and both are infused inside and outside the classroom. GSE staff are encouraged to foster a reflective environment and share teaching methods, materials, and assessment techniques with a whole-child perspective.
Teacher will begin August 2019.
- A letter of application outlining your educational philosophy, strengths and professional and personal interests. (max 2 pages)
- A current curriculum vitae (max 2 pages)
- A professional photo
- A list of at least three professional referees with current telephone numbers and email addresses.