Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Nursery Manager to work in the Emerson’s green area of Bristol. This position is full time and permanent.
You will be required to manage and lead this fantastic nursery. The chosen candidate must be able to build bonds quickly and establish relationships with adults and children alike. Previous experience in a leadership role within a nursery is essential. As the nursery manager you will be fully responsible for the day to day running and performance of the nursery.
The chosen individual Nursery Manager will be required to work with an established team of childcare professionals within a well establish and popular Nursery in Emerson’s Green.
This large nursery caters for around 100 children. The children are between the ages of 3 months to 5 years of age, this early year setting has close links with the local community and do their best to ensure that every child has the best possible start to their education. They pride themselves on being a warm and friendly environment, with a real family atmosphere. The nursery’s vision is to give the children the best possible start in education that they can. This nursery is purpose built and offers fantastic facilities for both children and staff. It is situated in a residential area, has excellent commuter links and onsite parking is available.
The staff are engaging and friendly with a wealth of knowledge. Career progression is encouraged, and staff are offered regular and relevant training, making this a fantastic setting to develop your career, and guide and mentor your colleagues.
To be considered for the Nursery Manager position, you will need:
• A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
• Minimum 2 years Childcare experience
• Qualification - NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification
• Committed to your own career development.
• An enhanced DBS (on the update service)
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an Early year’s who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol Early year’s team on 01172482600