Aldar Academies will shortly opening their first nursery which will follow the Early years Foundation Stage (EFYS) curriculum. Therefore, we are looking to appoint and experience and high performing Nursery Manager commencing in January 2018.
The ideal candidate will be an outstanding early years professional with a clear vision and the ability to inspire and motivate, staff, children, parents and carers.
- Lead and manage the overall, day-to-day academic and operational functions of an Academies Nursery according to the organisation policies and government regulations; ensuring all legislation in relation to regulatory bodies and company policies and procedures are adhered to and implemented.
- Ensure high standards of quality within the nursery regarding the learning environment, resources, curriculum, learning experiences offered to children, planning, and record keeping.
- Develop and deliver a balanced EYFS curriculum, under-pinned by developmentally appropriate play-based activities, and which a wide range of extra-curricular learning programs enriches.
- Work closely with the central team to deliver the brand and budgets, adhering to policies and practises to ensure Academies Nurseries potential to be highly efficient and well run is maximised.
- Recruit, support, train and appraise all staff to ensure high quality childcare practice and to develop staff teams and individuals.
- Lead, guide, coach and inspire staff to work consistently at the highest level to best meet the students’ needs; promoting the development of good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
- Organise, conduct and assess staff’s professional development and ensure in-house staff training needs are addressed.
- Ensure that all staff understand, and follow, safeguarding procedures at all times.
- Fully support processes for marketing, admissions and collection of fees - actively seeking to maximise the number of children on roll in the various programs.
- Ensure the accuracy of staff rotas and payroll administration.
- Ensure health, safety and cleanliness throughout Academies Nurseries
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Annual Flight
- Visa cost
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- BA Degree or Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Valid certificate in paediatric first aid
- Minimum 5 years’ postgraduate teaching experience in Early Childhood Education
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- Strong knowledge of the National Curriculum of England
- A sound knowledge of safeguarding procedures and an understanding of Health and Safety
- Experience working in Education settings
- Understanding of the role of the “Key Person”
- Experience of Leading and supporting staff teams to improve practice
- Experience of financial management and budget planning
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check (for applicants who have never worked in UK) and no question regarding suitability to work with children
You will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with copies of your passport, education certificates and police clearance to complete the on-line application process. In your CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referees.