Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join a Nursery attached to a bright and welcoming one form entry primary school based in the London borough of Camden. This is a part time role, starting September 2019, three days a week on a long-term ongoing basis. The school is looking for a Nursery Nurse that is a self starter and able to use their initiative.
About the Role
• Nursery Nurse
• Based within the onsite Nursery
• Long-term ongoing role 3 days a week; Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
• Daily rate for this role is £70 - £80
About the School
• Large brand new premises
• One form entry
• Multi-cultural student body
• Successful and close-knit Early Years department
• Strong focus on parent partnership
• Historic links to the community dating back over a century
• Creative, thematic curriculum
• No parking available and only a 10 minute walk from the closest station
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Nurse will need to meet the following criteria:
• Level 3 or above (essential)
• Proven and recent UK based classroom based experience
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXS34614.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.