Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Nurse/ Early Years Teaching Assistant to join an independent school in north-west London, located near one of London’s picturesque treasures- Hampstead Heath. The role will be working in the Early Years area of the school with a 2-3 year old class on a full-time basis. The position is to start as soon as possible and is on a contract basis.
About the Role
• Nursery Nurse/ Early Years Teaching Assistant
• Located in north-west London
• 4 weeks holiday plus Christmas week off
• Alternate shifts of 7.45am – 16.30pm or 8.45am – 17.30pm on a weekly basis
• £22,000 starting salary
• Working with 2 – 3 year olds
About the School
• A school for children aged 2.5 – 7
• Broad and creative curriculum
• Well established, family-run independent school
• Located close to Hampstead Heath
• Access to local sports facilities and swimming pool for the children
• Exemplary behaviour and high levels of attainment in the school
• High level of parental support
• Located in sought-after location in Hampstead, London
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• NVQ3 Early Childhood Qualified or equivalent
• Proven experience working within the EYFS
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent Early Years based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Paragraph to be used for TES and ST website ads –
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMH5100
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.