Smart Teachers is recruiting for a full time Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant for a school based in Ealing. The school has an ‘Outstanding’ reputation within the local community. They are keen on career growth and are constantly promoting internally. The Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant will be teaching Reception-aged children. The school are looking to interview ASAP for a September 2018 start.
About the Role
- Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant
- September 2018 commencement
- Will assume a temporary contract for the full 2018-19 academic year
- Will be working with Reception children
- Shift times from 8.20am – 4.15pm weekdays
- 2 weeks off over Christmas, 2 weeks off over Easter, 4 weeks off over Summer
- Potential to earn up to £22,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Ofsted has rated this Ealing-based school as ‘Outstanding’
- Caters for students in Nursery through to Year 6
- Looking for someone with a ‘can do attitude’ and who wants to ‘go above and beyond what’s expected’
- Keen on career growth for all staff
- Provides an extensive list of leadership opportunities
- Walking distance from local station on the overground line
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Level 3 Qualification
- UK classroom / nursery experience within the last two years
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXM45648.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.