Nursery Nurse (minimum 2 years experience)
Required from September 2021
FTE: £26,520-£28,992 per annum
32.5 hours per week, 45.6 weeks per year
Join a successful team and be part of something special...
Are you a hard-working, dedicated Nursery Nurse looking for your next opportunity and challenge? Would you relish the chance to be part of a forward thinking and innovative team?
We are looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner with successful experience who is committed to achieving high standards and to sharing in our vision of excellence for all. As an outstanding school (2020 nominee for TES Primary School of the year) we are looking for candidates who can help Trinity on its journey to being world class.
Who are we looking for?
- Are you a dedicated and energetic individual?
- Do you have an approachable style and good sense of humour?
- Are you committed to your own growth and development?
- Are you equally committed to the growth and development of your team and the individuals within that team?
- Are you passionate about every child’s right to enjoy school and achieve well?
If your answer to all these questions is a resounding ‘YES’, then we’re looking for you!
The successful applicant will be given significant opportunity to further their professional development.
For an informal conversation about the position, please contact David Atter (Executive Principal) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity Primary Academy is based in North London, opened on 1st September 2012 and is sponsored by Academies Enterprise Trust (AET). Our Academy has 480 children aged between 3 and 11. We are situated in the heart of vibrant Wood Green, 2 minutes from the underground station and within easy reach of Crouch End, Hornsey and Highgate.
In each of the AET academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be offered membership of a private health cash plan, the Ford Advantage Scheme and be entitled to Childcare Vouchers and much, much more!
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More influence - As a Trust with 58 schools, the work of our support team directly influences the lives of tens of thousands of children.
- More opportunities - Our central team develops strategies and resources that support our academies nationwide.
- More connection - A chance to experience what’s happening within our diverse academies.
- More technology so you can make more impact - Google G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More ambitious, professional and passionate colleagues - All focused on delivering remarkable lives.
Closing Date: Monday 24 May 2021
Interview/selection process will take place shortly after the closing date.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
For further information on this position and to make an application please visit: www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/careers
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, apply today, click on the ‘Quick Apply’ button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered. We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
Follow us on twitter: @trinnythebird
Find us on Facebook: Trinity Primary Academy PTA
Trinity Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
‘Trinity Primary Academy is an outstanding school’ (Ofsted June 2016) ‘Leaders at all levels have established high expectations for the school and work together tire...