Full time: 36 hours per week/working 39 weeks per year
Grade 3, point 16-20 (£19,281 - £21,276)
To start 2nd January 2018
Are you ready to INSPIRE pupils and have a direct and positive IMPACT on their learning and education every day? Are you committed to child-initiated learning and will you embrace the fantastic opportunities offered by our truly stunning Early Years outdoor play area? Our outdoor area is brilliantly resourced with a water play area, a giant sand pit, a mud kitchen, a junk orchestra, a woodland area and much more and offers our children an amazing learning environment which is used all year round and in all weathers. If this excites you as much as it excites us, we would like to meet you!
Mead Primary is part of The Learning Federation. In our Federation with Broadford Primary we believe that a child's socio-economic background should not be a barrier to success. We passionately believe that the children of Harold Hill deserve the best education we can provide: our schools' results place us significantly above the national average despite the challenging context.
We achieve this because we expect all staff to make the education of their pupils their first concern, and be accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to take on a crucial role within the nursery of the largest Primary school community in Havering - totalling over 1,300 pupils!
We are looking to appoint a hardworking and dedicated person to join our Early Years Team.
The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player full of energy and enthusiasm.
Experience of the following is desirable:
- A passion for supporting nursery children;
- Raising and sustaining high standards;
- An innovative and creative practitioner with a drive and passion to ensure all children progress and achieve;
- Confidence in behaviour management;
- Enthusiasm for working with a range of children with differing needs and abilities;
- Initiative and a keenness to be involved in all aspects of Mead School life;
- The ability to work with teachers and parents to ensure a collaborative approach to teaching and learning;
- Ability to ebthuse and inspire children;
- Knowledge of early language and development play.
We can offer you:
- Well behaved, hardworking and enthusiastic pupils;
- An amazing and superbly resourced working and learning environment;
- An inspiring, supportive school community;
- A commitment to a culture of continuous professional development.
Closing date: 23.00, Sunday 19th November 2017
Interviews: Wednesday 22nd November 2017
Please apply online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Havering Education HR on 01708 431636.