Nursery Nurse to start September 2018
35 hours per week term time only including INSET days (39 weeks).
Scale 5 point 23-25 £25,233 - £26,659 pa pro rata for term time only
Actual salary approx. £21,528pa – £22,745pa
Adamsrill Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative Nursery Nurse to join the Early Years Team in our diverse 3 form entry community school.
We are looking for someone who:
· Enjoys working as part of a team.
· Can have fun and enjoy the enthusiasm of children.
· Is imaginative and passionate about children’s learning.
· Is able to communicate effectively with children, parents, carers and colleagues.
· Is committed to inclusion and raising the attainment of all pupils
· Is NNEB or NVQ3 (childcare and education) qualified, or the equivalent.
In turn we offer:
· Great children, who are eager to learn
· A hard working and friendly staff team always willing to support
· An inviting and well-resourced learning environment
· A senior leadership team committed to continued professional development
· Strong community links
· Supportive governors and parents
· An opportunity to make a real difference to our local community.
Adamsrill Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure, overseas checks if applicable and receipt of satisfactory references.
Original evidence of right to work within the United Kingdom will be required prior to commencement of employment i.e. National Insurance Number, Work Permits or Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Adamsrill Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please call our school office on 0208 699 8548 to arrange an appointment.
Additional information about the school can be found on our website www.adamsrill.lewisham.sch.uk
Application packs are available at www.lewisham.gov.uk and should be emailed to the School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note CV’s will not be accepted. References will be requested for those shortlisted ONLY and prior to interview.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 9am on Monday 25th June 2018.
Interview date: Week commencing 2nd July 2018