Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery Nurses
Hourly Pay – meets national living wage - PAYE
We are looking for Level 2 & 3 qualified Nursery Nurses to join Vision for Education FOR SUPPLY WORK in local Nursery’s.
Nursery Nurse’s will need to be passionate about working with young children, enthusiastic professional with a happy and outgoing dispositions.
Key responsibilities of a Nursery Nurse:
· To produce a fun and educational environment
· Follow the EYFS framework
· Maintaining health and safety
· Ensure the wellbeing of the children is maintained always
· Build and maintain strong relationships with our parents
· Key skills/ requirements:
· Minimum Level 2 qualified
· Previous nursery experience
· Able to work within a hardworking team
· Excellent communicator
Vision for Education can offer the right candidate:
Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through Free CPD courses.
We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
We have a generous Recommend a Friend Scheme.
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If you are interested, please apply now or call Sarah at Vision for Education – 01733 371371