This is an exciting time to join Olga, as we continue our expansion and develop our Early Years provision. Our Early Years work as a unit and we are highly committed to a child-led, play-based learning environment, ensuring that all children can make good progress from their diverse starting points. If you can inspire children to learn, work in partnership with others and are committed to ensuring that all children can be the best they can be, then this could be the job for you.
We need a teacher who:
• Is an excellent practitioner with high aspirations and expectations for themselves and others;
• Understands the needs of a diverse community where most children speak English as an additional language;
• Can inspire children to learn;
• Is committed to and positively promotes inclusion;
• Is able to work in partnership with staff, parents, children and governors;
• Is committed to the use and promotion of the use of technology;
• Is excited about the opportunity to build and develop a great community.
We can offer you:-
• Fantastic children and a welcoming school;
• A school that is strongly committed to your professional development and is an active member of the Teach East London Teaching School Alliance and of the Tower Hamlets Education Partnership;
• NQT/RQT training programme and mentor support;
• An enthusiastic and experienced team of professionals to work alongside;
• A new, expanding school that will provide plenty of opportunities for teamwork and promotion.
Visits to the school are very highly recommended (with social distancing in place). Please contact Cynthia Clarke to make an appointment, either on 020 8981 7127 or email email@example.com
Olga Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years