This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced nursery practitioner who wants to work in a reputable Nursery. The practitioner needs to be level 2 or 3 qualified and be able to work 40 hours per week;
• To provide a high standard of care and education for the children in line with the nursery’s policies and procedures, the Early Years Foundation Stage and OFSTED requirements.
• To support other staff within the setting.
• To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn.
• To build and maintain effective partnerships with parents to enable children’s needs to be met.
This is an independent nursery for children aged 3 months to 5 years. Babies (from 3 months) benefit from a bright and airy room. The room is split into 2 areas; a messy play area where each baby is encouraged to develop through creative and sensory activities and the main play room. They operate a 1:3 ratio in the Baby Room.
The Tweenies Room is designed to help Tweenies to start learning how to become independent. It is full of sensory toys, texture and plenty of new opportunities for the Tweenies to engage and explore! They operate a 1:3 ratio in the Tweenies Room for children aged under 2 years and a 1:4 ratio for those aged 2 and over.
Toddlers enjoy activities structured around their changing interests. They operate a 1:4 ratio in the Toddler Room.
The pre-school is a large bright and spacious area and has 2 base rooms, each with a creative area for messy play, a home corner, a reading corner, computers and a free play space. They operate a 1:8 ratio in the Pre-school room.
• Relevant Nursery Practitioner qualifications level 2/3
• Successful experience of working as a Nursery Practitioner
• Experience of working with children on a one-to-one basis and in small groups with children aged 2-3
• Experience of communicating and liaising with parents and families
• Experience of providing personal care to children and recognising their individual needs
• Experience of working in line with the EYFS framework and requirements
• Love for nature as the Nursery is based on a farm
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• A day off for your birthday
• 30% of childcare subject to spaces available
• Free parking on site
• Based on farm
Vision For Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
How to Apply
If you would like more information about the role contact Nilo Noori and send your CV across to email@example.com, or call on 0207 065 7536.
Vision for Education Ltd - Permanent Recruitment Service
- Supply agency