Nursery Teacher for Bespoke Early Years Concept in Dubai
Masterminds Nursery has partnered with a globally renowned institute that has been a pioneer in childhood development for over 60 years, and whose founders include Nobel prize laureates. Our enrichment programmes integrate a mother’s traditional wisdom with 60 years of leading-edge research in child development to create intellectual, physical and social excellence, in children age eighteen months to six years.
The Masterminds Nursery programmes include English, French, and Arabic language immersion, learning to play the violin, gymnastics and swimming, as well as enrichment programmes that will ensure all children can read fluently, do maths and have exceptional knowledge, physical and social awareness, by the age of six. Our class sizes are limited to 9 – 12 children and we teach our enrichment programmes in smaller sub-groups of 3 – 4 students.
We are looking for teachers with experience working with young children who are highly dynamic and open minded to learning a new curriculum and learning methodology. We follow a structured daily curriculum which is designed to be highly active. We expect teachers to be outcome driven while ensuring the fundamental philosophy of joyous learning. We also expect teachers to be creative in developing engaging ways to deliver the programmes while adhering to the fundamental methodology.
Our curriculum and methodology challenges conventional methods in early years education. Masterminds teachers are expected to follow very high standards of academic and personal achievement. High performers are rewarded by industry leading compensation packages and rapid career progression within the nursery and in the broader Masterminds Education umbrella.
- Fluent English Speaker (Bi-lingual in English and French would be an advantage)
- 3 - 6 years’ experience, including working with young children at an educational institution
- Excellent knowledge and experience teaching young children 18 months - 5 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent vocational qualification
- Open mindedness to learning and implementing Masterminds’ pioneering teaching methodologies and approaches
- Exceptional relationship and communication skills
- Essential to relate well to both children and adults and have strong communication and listening skills
- Team working, flexibility and adaptability with sensitivity to the needs of children are critical to the requirement of this role
- Highly organized
- Good problem solving skills
- Flexibility and creative thinking
Competitive expat package for the right candidate.
- Competitive Salary Including Housing Allowance: AED 15,000 – 17,500 Net Per Month (defined by slotting based on duration and quality of experience)
- Relocation Allowance
- Annual Home Leave Ticket
- Medical Insurance
- End of service benefits (one month’s salary for each year of service)
Candidates must submit all the application requirements in order to be considered.
Applications packs can be emailed to email@example.com
- Cover letter, which must include:
o Summary of work experience highlighting experience with young children
o An example from your professional or personal life that demonstrates open mindedness and innovative thinking
o How you will take on the challenge of learning a new curriculum and learning methodology and why you feel you can be successful
o Why you feel you would be a good fit as an early years teacher
o Why you feel you would be a good fit with Masterminds Nursery