Smart Teachers is recruiting for a strong and experienced Nursery Teacher/ EY Teacher / Early Years Teacher to work in an Ofsted rated “Outstanding” Nursery School in Charlton, within the London borough of Greenwich (SE7). This role is a temporary contract from January 2018 until July 2018, with the potential to go permanent. The Nursery school has a supportive senior leadership team that emphasises the role of team work in all that they do.
About the Role
· Nursery Teacher/ EY Teacher / Early Years Teacher
· Teaching pupils aged 2 to 4
· Nursery Nurse also in the classroom
· Role is from January to July with the possibility of becoming permanent
· Daily rate starting at £130 – depending on experience
About the School
· A fully inclusive setting who embrace the diverse community in which they serve
· Rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted
· Maintains a strong relationship with the local children’s centres to enable families to access a range of services
· Parking on site
· Nearest station is Charlton (SE7)
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher / EY Teacher / Early Years Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have proven experience teaching in a classroom
· Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GUS45175.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.