Smart Teachers is recruiting for a bubbly and hard-working Nursery Teacher / EY Teacher to join a wonderful primary school situated in Brixton, South London. The position will be offered on a long-term, temporary basis from the onset within the Nursery year group of the school. In addition to this, the school offer an excellent, collaborative working environment within a close-knit staff team that are very welcoming. The school is situated in an accessible area too, being very close to both Brixton and Stockwell stations.
About the Role
• Nursery Teacher / EY Teacher
• Taking lead in the Nursery class within this Primary School
• Role is on a temporary, long-term basis
• Salary will be based on teaching scale; M1-M6: £29,663 - £40,371
About the School
• One form entry school
• Very well resourced school; specialist teachers and staff
• Future Leadership opportunities
• Located close to Brixton/Oval or Stockwell tube station
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher / EY Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number TZM180544.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.