Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dynamic and energetic Nursery Teacher to join a privately owned nursery in Harrow. This Nursery Teacher role is available to start ASAP and will be responsible for taking over one of its vibrant EYFS classes. The successful Nursery Teacher will be an experienced teacher who is able to teach in a creative and inspiring way and would be expected to have achieved the relevant qualifications. The school provides excellent facilities including fully equipped large indoor and outdoor learning areas and also has career progression and development opportunities.
About the Role
· Nursery Teacher
· Full time
· Pre-school class
About the School
· Rated “good” Ofsted
· 3 Room Nursery accommodating babies, toddlers and preschool children.
· Well established
· Large indoor/ outdoor learning areas
· Fully equipped
· Career development opportunities
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE/ or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Minimum one term experience teaching UK curriculum
· Must have strong knowledge of EYFS
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number HXR155424.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.