Kensington and Chelsea
Pay £135 - £160 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications). The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS and relevant UK experience in a school.
Contract dates January 2021 – Ongoing
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Teacher to work with a forward-thinking Nursery school in Kensington. The role would be to commence from January 2021 and would be an ongoing long-term role for the school with the potential of becoming a permanent role later in the year. The school boasts fantastic facilities and a well-established team of professionals who work at a high standard. The school are looking for someone who has outstanding references, as well as training and experience teaching Early Years in the UK.
• Nursery Teacher
• Working with a dedicated and professional team
• Temporary with the potential for it to become Permanent
• Outstanding Independent School
• Enthusiastic staff and pupils
• Strong leadership with a supportive staff
• Excellent facilities
To be considered for the Nursery Teacher position, you will:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online Edu Care training package, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Nursery Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 0207 065 7500 quoting job reference NXB NURST40374.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Kensington & Chelsea
- Supply agency