Smart Teachers are recruiting for a qualified Nursery Teacher to join an outstanding day Nursery in Kensington and Chelsea, London. This is a full time role on a fixed term or permanent contract starting January 2020. If you have relevant Early Years’ experience and a passion for Early Years’ teaching, please apply.
About the Role
• Nursery Teacher
• Full time permanent or fixed term contract
• Working 8am to 6pm, 3 days a week with early finish 2x afternoons at 3pm for planning etc
• 28 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and Xmas off
• 30+K salary dependent on experience
About the School
• Small private nursery, part of pre-preparatory, 60 pupils on roll
• Judged ‘Good’ in all areas in most recent OFSTED
• Varied extra-curricular programme with regular trips out to London and nearby Holland Park
• Conveniently situated off Kensington High St with easy access from central and South/South West London.
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE in EYs or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SXT2211EYTHP.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.