Christ Church (Brondesbury) CE Primary School
Clarence Road, London, NW6 7TE
020 7624 4967
Required from September 2018
(or sooner for a candidate whose current commitments allow)
Nursery Teacher (MPS)
The Governors, Staff and Pupils of Christ Church Primary School are looking to work with and learn from a qualified and enthusiastic Nursery Teacher to fill a vacancy which has arisen in our OFSTED-rated “Good” school.
We can offer you
· An exciting and vibrant workplace
· The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and supportive Teaching & Learning team
· Support from a highly experienced Nursery Nurse
· Extensive and relevant CPD opportunities
· Career progression opportunities
· A small school with a warm, caring community of staff, parents and children
· Close transport links to West End and Outer London (buses, Jubilee & Overground Lines within 5 minutes of the school)
Please apply using the application pack which can be collected from the school office, or found on our website: www.cchurch.brent.sch.uk
Applications can be posted to the school address (above) or sent electronically to email@example.com
Please mark all applications with the title “Nursery application”
Please note – only applications on the correct form will be accepted. CVs will not be accepted as an application.
Visits to the school are most welcome. Please contact the school office (details above) to arrange an appointment.
Closing date for applications will be Monday 30th April 2018 at 12pm.
Interviews will be scheduled for the week of 7th May. Candidates selected for interview will be notified by email and in writing.
Christ Church CE Primary School is dedicated to the Safeguarding of all of its children and staff. Appointments will only be made following successful interview and relevant reference and