Smart Teachers is recruiting for an upbeat and nurturing Nursery teacher with a charisma and passion for teaching within early year’s education. The Nursery Class Teacher should be looking for a commitment of two terms from January – July 2020 and thrive in working within a larger school environment.
About the Role
• Nursery Teacher
• Be able to lead and delegate successfully to members of support staff in the early years team
• Two term assignment starting in January 2020
• £140 - £170 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
• 4 form entry Primary school split over two sites
• Graded ‘Good ‘ by Ofsted in a follow up visit in 2017
• Unique facilities on site such as a school farm and effective outdoor library
• Very strong links to it local community
• Well behaved children here who are constantly encouraged to be the best they can be
• Close to Walthamstow central station
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Knowledge of the Early Years curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS40372.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.