Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Teacher to join a Nursery school in Neasden. The school is known for its welcoming staff and inclusive ethos that encourages children to learn and achieve within education. This is a part time role and requires the Nursery Teacher to work Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. The successful Nursery Teacher will be joining the school to cover maternity leave from now until mid March 2018.
About the Role
· Nursery Teacher
· Part time – Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
· Must have QTS
· Term time
· Hours are 8:30am till 4pm
· Daily rate starting at £140 – depending on experience
About the School
· Large nursery school
· Nursery class has 52 full time children with 2 teachers and 4 nursery nurses
· Incredible leadership team who know each child and are involved in the daily runnings
· Huge outdoor play area with purposeful spaces including a ‘dance studio’, viewing platform and climbing frames
· Nursery Nurses are experienced and very effective
· Children are extremely well behaved and focused
· Nursery also has a 2-year-old provision
· Located in Neasden
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Must hold QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number BXV44065.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.