Contract term: Maternity cover
Contract type: 0.5 FTE
Start date: 30 August 2019
St Mary’s Catholic Primary Academy, part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Multi-Academy Trust, is seeking to appoint a Nursery Class Teacher to join our friendly staff team.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Experienced with a secure knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• passionate about education
• committed to improving pupil outcomes
• an enthusiastic team member
In return we will offer you:
• a welcoming school community with a strong Catholic ethos
• children who are happy and eager to learn and achieve
• a commitment to providing a creative school curriculum led by passionate leaders
• up-to-date CPD opportunities with a high quality induction package
• a commitment to supporting your well-being
We are are happy to accept applications for those of all faiths and none who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit or to request further information about the post, please email Mrs T Carnell at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack please visit our website www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk
Completed application forms and supporting documents to be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 20 June 2019 (12.00 noon)
Interviews: Wednesday 26th June 2019
The Trust is committed to safe recruitment and the post will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check
St Mary’s Catholic Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.