Smart Teachers is recruiting a full time Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher for this independent co-ed preparatory school in South London. This is an exciting opportunity for an Early Years’ specialist to join an established school with rich curriculum and first class facilities. The school prides itself on the high calibre of education provided with extensive extra-curricular programme allowing pupils to thrive in a safe, caring, fun environment. They are looking for a Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher passionate about the EYFS curriculum and able to demonstrate this to pupils and staff alike. This is a full time permanent position from September 2019.
About the Role
• Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher (ages 3.5-4.5)
• Follow EYFS curriculum and embraces Montessori teaching methods
• 12 students in class with full-time Teaching Assistant
• Starting in September 2019
• Full time, permanent contract
• Salary from £28K dependent on experience
About the School
• Small Independent preparatory school with only 200 pupils
• Specialist teachers and wide range of activities offered including Drama, Ballet, Music, Art and French
• Multi-sensory outdoor play area
• Located near Clapham Common and use the common for outdoor learning sessions
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the EYFS curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SXT17924.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.