Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified Nursery Teacher to join a well-established independent nursery school in Kensington and Chelsea, London (W11) from September 2018. This is a two form entry Nursery School that benefits from strong community ties and parents are encouraged to be actively involved in their child’s learning. The successful Nursery Teacher will be working with a class of 3 year olds on a full time, permanent contract.
About the Role
· Nursery Teacher
· Working with a class of 3 year olds
· Full time, permanent contract starting from September 2018
· Hours of work 8am – 5pm
· Qualifications considered would be one of QTS or EYTS or Level 6 equivalent required as a minimum
· Salary £25,000 minimum depending on qualifications and experience
· About the School
· Beautiful independent nursery school located in trendy Notting Hill
· Traditional values and a family feel
· Extremely supportive long term staff
· Easily accessible by public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold one of the following qualifications, PGCE or B Ed. With QTS, EYTS or Level 6 equivalent (minimum requirement)
· Have recent UK based experience in an Early Years setting
· Be a reflective practitioner who is eager to develop your skills and strengths
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMAC42290.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.